- There is a demo on this blog showing how to transfer a student to a new case manager.
- There is a demo on this blog showing how to request access to a student.
- Don't change student's grade level in SpEd Forms or AIMSweb. (I'll do that.)
- Set up extended school year services just like regular ones, just set the dates.
- We'll be getting a new server computer for SpEd Forms over the summer.
- I'll be upgrading SpEd Forms the first week of June.
- I'm expecting a major SpEd Forms upgrade with forms changes before September.
- I'll be collecting SRI data next week and upgrading Read180 over the summer.
- I'll be doing a session at the summer institute workshops in August.
- Up to the MN*AT is in June. Just $10 a day!
- I'll be posting important notices to the blog over the summer.
Friday, May 25, 2007
PBEC Podcast Issue 9
This is the final podcast of the 2006-2007 school year. This issue covers: